How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Grad School and Applied for a Job Today!!!

I haven't applied for a job in over two months. I forgot what it felt like. I actually applied for a seasonal job in the mall last week. I haven't heard anything back from them. I do now know if I ever will, lol. But I am back on the grind looking for another job because I rather not be at this job in January. I am glad that I have a job, but I am only getting two hours a day. I rather just find something full time with a full time pay. This job that I applied to today is for a case manager position. I am not quite sure what it embarks, but it is offering 30,000 bucks a year, so I decided to at least apply for it. I found it in the paper. There was another job in the paper, but I decided not to apply for the job because it had too many grammatical errors in the job posting. It seemed a little suspect, so I decided not to try for that one.

Grad school started last night for me! Boy, was I excited, until I opened the syllabus and started looking at the assignments, lol. Now, I am like give me strength!!!!! Nevertheless, I am grateful to be in school. I do not have my books yet, but I cannot wait until I get them so that I can really start doing what I got to do to finish and finally become productive...and get a good job, lol.
Not too much to report on right now. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I saw your instagram pic about grad school! I'm so happy that you are well on your way to following your dream!

    ReplyDelete