How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Sunday, September 16, 2012

Subtle Update

It has been a while since I have wrote on here. I haven't forgot about this blog, only that I have nothing to report on, lol. I went back working my old job. I only get 12 hours a week. It isn't much, but I do have something to work with. I will probably work this job until December, because I have committed to this term. But I am looking for other work. I may get 2 1/2 hours a day. The rest of the day, I am not doing squat. I was working on my Spanish. However, I was hit with a personal burden for some weeks, so I haven't been on my Spanish in about two weeks going on three. However, I am back on it, effectively tomorrow. I may not have anything to do, but I am not going to let this free time pass me by without having something to show for it. Wouldn't it be a shame if I had all of this time on my hands and did nothing with it? I would feel like an absolute loser. LOL. I have also considered going to the high school I graduated from an offering my volunteer services by tutoring for the graduation exam, or the exit exam. It would be good for the soul and a great resume booster, right?

As far as the job search, I have looked online and in the newspapers. I haven't found anything. I would think there would be somthing, but there is absolutely nothing I qualify for. I haven't heard back from my very last job interview. I have had people contacting me about selling insurance for several different companies, but they are commission-based income. I rather not.

My boyfriend has had a few more interviews than me. He has also got offered a job at a bank. He also got offered a job within the marketing field. So, I am excited for him.

I am in a slump. I decided to look online about how to get my start in the medical field. The internet offered me no help. I have been slightly considering EMT classes, Dental Assisting classes, ASN school. I am desperate to be in this field. However, I need to find the job that will be right for me. I need to find the one that I will make a lot of difference in and feel fulfilled in, right? The truth is, other than I know that I want to be in this field, I have no idea what I want to do. I am lost. I am praying for some enlightment.

No comments:

Post a Comment