How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Monday, September 3, 2012

Sneak Look at My Store

Hello, loves! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Labor Day. Mines was ok. Did not eat that much. I have been mostly working on my store. I am so excited!!!

I want to announce the new pair of earrings that I have created. These earrings will be available for sale. They are available NOW if you want to shoot me an email about the following pair or anything else that you are interested in.
I absolutely love these. The studs are 1&1/4 inch in diameter. They will be going for $8. I believe that these are a steal. Years ago, I saw something like this, about this size and with these colors with a different design and they were $40! No thanks!!!

My store is still not available to online shop; HOWEVER, it is online and you can VIEW it! Like I said, the checkout is unavailable right now. BUT if you are interested in anything you can email me.
Here is the website:

http://designersego.bigcartel.com/
It is still in the developing stages, but there it is. September 30th is still the official date where everything should be in working order. If you are interested in anything, please contact me:

alexismoore611@gmail.com

Accessory designing has always been this hobby of mines, and now I get to share the love.

Well, thanks for reading this post and I will see you next time!!!

OH!!! Don't forget to be apart of the GIVEAWAY I am hosting.
Follow this link to the GIVEAWAY and make sure you enter!!! http://lovingthisgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-announcement-click-here-to.html

No comments:

Post a Comment