How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Friday, July 6, 2012

Graduate School Packet Officially Delivered!!!

It was an awesome feeling to drop off my packet. It was delivered Monday on the 3rd. It felt a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders. However, I was still worried about my score. I ended up talking to a friend of a friend. He is also in this same field. He told me that he believes that my score is more than high enough, higher than the school's minimum score. I was elated to hear that, but I still do not know what is the specific score the school is asking of me. All I do know is that my packet was turned in on the 3rd and the due date is the 15th. I am at home, definitely relaxing. Also, I went around the school, checking to see if all of my paper work is in and everything is ok. I got the green light for everything. So, I have little worries right now. However, I am still playing the waiting game on getting accepted or not. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment