How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Countdown!!!

So I added this countdown to my profile. What does this mean? I have officially set a date for when I open my online store. As of right now, September 30th will be the official date. I am so excited. I cannot wait until I seem my hobby turn a business. This will be my absolute baby. I am not looking to get rich off of it. However, I am hoping to at least get alot of people to come to my store and at least browse and give me some feedback onmy product. I have over three months to get everything perfect. I am still working on what I will have available. I am considering making a fashion blog to go along with it. I already have a few people interested in buying a few things in bulk from me. It is more motivation for me to continue my dream... So be with me when I open my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment