How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Sunday, June 10, 2012

What is all going on with ME?!!!

So, this blog is going to be about everything about me that has to do with me furthering my career and getting my name out there as a some-what inspiring designer. Hmm...ok. Well, let me break down my life a little more so that it is more understanding. I have three college degrees (two ASs and one BS). Right now, I do not feel like I can do anything these degrees, so I am going back to school to get into the medical field. I am open to the fact that I may have to start from a "bottom" and work my way up. That is absolutely fine with me. I would welcome it actually. Let me claw my way to where I want to be. So, I have this ehh kind of relationship with my mother where I really cannot be an adult in this house-hold because of something. I do not know what it is, but I feel like I cannot be who I am entirely because I have to live by her "standards" while living here at her house. UGH! One thing I will miss about undergrad school is the freedom I had with my apartment and being three hours away from her. So, I am trying to hurry up and start making some money so I can break free from her rules. Who knows when this will be though. I have this hobby where I design earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. I want to try my hand at selling some of my things. I am afraid of rejection though. That is why I haven't just broke out and done any real advertising for myself. Also, my mom is not real supportive of it. But I am ready to hit the ground running and do what I got to do to at least try. I may or may not be this household name, but I have a dream and I want to at least try. I do not want to think years down the line that I should have at least tried. I am willing to accept whatever happens: success or failure. I have also been thinking about another possible masters that I may take up in the future. More about that in another blog. So, I will cut this short. But please take a peek at this one picture of one my creations. Until next time, and maybe I will have a title to go with my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment