How Long I Have Been On My Journey







Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guess Who Called Me Today!!!!

I cannot absolutely believe what happened to me. First, let me back up to Sunday. I woke up to see that I had an email on my phone. It was 6 a.m., so I was wondering what it could have been that early on a Sunday. But it was job engine alerting me that a LAB ASSISTANT job opening was recently placed on the internet. I got out of bed finally about ten o'clock and applied for the job. The job asked for lab experience from a job OR from extensive lab experience due to pursuing a science degree. I also have experience from an internship. So, i readily applied to this job. I do not know why I was so excited and confident about this job, but I was. I was even looking for possible shoes to wear. Monday, I did not get a call. However, today, I received a call about the position with a job interview TOMORROW!!! 10 o clock in the morning, I will be staring into the face of a woman who could possibly open the door to me getting my feet wet in the medical field. EXCITEMENT!!! It could not have been possible without my higher power. I am so grateful. So, wish me luck with this interview tomorrow. I will spend the rest of the night trying to think about the game plan as far as selling myself as the best potential lab assistant they will ever lay eyes on. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment